1964 W 54th St # REAR, Cleveland, OH 441024 beds, 2 baths, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $29,200
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 42
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 00231128
- Zillow Home ID: 33329136
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1964 W 54th Street # REAR
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit Shoreway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% less than in Cleveland, and 191% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Detroit Shoreway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit Shoreway home values.
- 5506 Ithaca Ct Cleveland, OH--211,119
- 5510 Ithaca Ct Cleveland, OH--41904
- 5500 Ithaca Ct Cleveland, OH$54K21857
- 1962 W 54th St Cleveland, OH--311,238
- 1952 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$166K524,056
- 1950 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$58K421,834
- 1947 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$45K411,476
- 1951 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$65K211,464
- 1945 W 57th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 1931 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$69K321,303
- 1955 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$111K31.51,533
- 1960 W 54th St Cleveland, OH--4--1,724
- 1941 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$50K21815
- 1958 W 54th St Cleveland, OH--11730
- 1959 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$50K411,518
- 1966 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$43K311,250
- 1939 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$53K21880
- 1944 W 54th St Cleveland, OH$178K843,376
- 1931 W 57th St Cleveland, OH$71K321,303
- 1964 W 54th St Cleveland, OH--311,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292