1965 N Lupine St, Canby, OR 970135 beds, 3 baths, 2,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 05011869
- Zillow Home ID: 70509072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1965 N Lupine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% greater than in Canby, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
- 1985 N Lupine St Canby, OR$359K42.53,385
- 1935 N Lupine St Canby, OR$357K52.53,328
- 410 NE 19th Ave Canby, OR$339K532,640
- 2005 N Lupine St Canby, OR$350K532,568
- 1942 N Laurelwood St Canby, OR$380K62.53,338
- 1974 N Laurelwood St Canby, OR$345K52.52,876
- 460 NE 19th Ave Canby, OR$369K42.53,047
- 1920 N Laurelwood St Canby, OR$361K42.53,333
- 430 NE 19th Ave Canby, OR$355K42.52,885
- 509 NE 20th Ave Canby, OR$379K42.53,345
- 1986 N Laurelwood St Canby, OR$364K433,064
- 2021 N Lupine St Canby, OR$390K52.53,389
- N Lupine St Canby, OR$353K42.52,962
- 1960 N Lupine St Canby, OR$331K532,592
- 1998 N Laurelwood St Canby, OR$337K42.52,572
- 1930 N Lupine St Canby, OR$352K423,047
- 520 NE 20th Ave Canby, OR$338K532,532
- 539 NE 20th Ave Canby, OR$354K42.53,247
- 1910 N Lupine St Canby, OR$338K432,590
- 439 NE 19th Ave Canby, OR$383K42.53,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!