A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,392 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 5,465 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 26-30 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ Crawl, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Steel Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Not Applicable, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0833307020
- Zillow Home ID: 4554779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-292K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60565 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Naperville as a whole. Among 60565 homes, this home is valued 29.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Naperville, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
|1965 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$204K||3||2.01||1,320|
|1969 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$266K||--||2.5||1,584|
|1961 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$302K||4||2.1||1,805|
|1406 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$229K||--||2||1,074|
|1402 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$261K||--||2.5||1,584|
|1973 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$249K||--||1.5||1,341|
|1410 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$268K||--||2.5||1,584|
|1398 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$253K||--||1.5||1,320|
|1414 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$235K||3||1.5||1,320|
|1960 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$280K||3||2||1,728|
|1394 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$267K||--||2.5||1,584|
|1330 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL||$275K||--||2.5||1,584|
|1324 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL||$275K||--||2||1,506|
|1977 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$275K||4||3||1,584|
|1309 Purdue Ave Naperville, IL||$270K||--||2.5||1,584|
|Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL||$257K||--||1.5||1,320|
|1318 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL||$257K||3||2||1,320|
|1968 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL||$272K||--||1.5||1,625|
|1390 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL||$299K||--||2.5||1,812|
|1313 Purdue Ave Naperville, IL||$243K||--||1.5||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Naperville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.