1965 Rollins Ct, Naperville, IL 605652 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,392 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 26-30 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ Crawl, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Steel Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Not Applicable, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0833307020
- Zillow Home ID: 4554779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1965 Rollins Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% less than in Naperville, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
- 1965 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$175K32.011,320
- 1969 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$265K--2.51,584
- 1961 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$311K42.11,805
- 1406 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$247K--21,074
- 1402 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$267K--2.51,584
- 1973 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$277K--21,320
- 1410 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$282K--2.51,584
- 1398 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$273K--1.51,320
- 1414 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$244K31.51,320
- 1960 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$270K--21,728
- 1394 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$300K--2.51,584
- 1330 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$299K--2.51,584
- 1324 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$296K--21,506
- 1977 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$270K421,584
- 1309 Purdue Ave Naperville, IL$277K--2.51,584
- 1318 Canyon Run Rd Naperville, IL$267K321,320
- 1968 Rollins Ct Naperville, IL$263K--1.51,625
- 1390 River Oak Dr Naperville, IL$341K--2.51,812
- 1313 Purdue Ave Naperville, IL$254K--1.51,320
- 1305 Purdue Ave Naperville, IL$269K--11,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!