1965 Vistazo St W, Belvedere Tiburon, CA 949203 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $1,595,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 05908211
- Zillow Home ID: 19267771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1965 Vistazo St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% lower than in Tiburon, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
- 1965 Vistazo St W Tiburon, CA$2.07M32.52,808
- 2021 Vistazo St E Tiburon, CA$1.69M23.52,442
- 300 Ridge Rd Tiburon, CA$1.55M32.52,130
- 295 Diviso St Tiburon, CA$5.86M43.54,675
- 2051 Vistazo St E Tiburon, CA$3.09M442,767
- 2040 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.57M432,352
- 430 Ridge Rd Belvedere Tiburon, CA$8.79M67.55,678
- 1882 Vistazo St W Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.61M322,400
- 275 Diviso St Tiburon, CA--Studio--18,992
- 4 Saint Bernard Ln Tiburon, CA$1.35M11696
- 280 Diviso St Tiburon, CA$1.35M321,503
- 1880 Vistazo St W Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.04M322,553
- 440 Ridge Rd Tiburon, CA$2.84M31.51,849
- 2090 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.14M432,383
- 1893 Centro West St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$3.18M54.5--
- 263 Loma Ave Tiburon, CA$1.53M322,055
- 2131 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.68M221,847
- 420 Ridge Rd Tiburon, CA$1.88M33.52,841
- 263 Diviso St Tiburon, CA$2.04M332,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292