- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19650 Toni Ct, Oregon City, OR 970453 beds, 2 baths, 1,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $282,500
- Price/sqft: $161
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,759 sqft
- Parcel #: 01737927
- Zillow Home ID: 48315518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19650 Toni Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Oregon City, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 19660 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$272K321,737
- 13498 Anderson Ln Oregon City, OR$269K--2.51,842
- 19660 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$274K321,737
- 19605 Glenview Ct Oregon City, OR$316K322,172
- 19595 Glenview Ct Oregon City, OR$242K43970
- 19661 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$283K32.51,918
- 19615 Glenview Ct Oregon City, OR$292K42.52,078
- 19649 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$292K321,835
- 13575 S Squire Dr Oregon City, OR$312K322,285
- 19673 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$265K331,279
- 19637 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$283K42.51,977
- 13603 S Squire Dr Oregon City, OR$326K332,437
- 19585 Glenview Ct Oregon City, OR$305K--32,460
- 19618 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$284K322,066
- 19687 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$317K332,460
- 13631 S Squire Dr Oregon City, OR$314K32.52,359
- 19792 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$314K42.52,385
- 19623 Toni Ct Oregon City, OR$263K321,606
- 19794 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$277K321,810
- 19790 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$275K42.52,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!