- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19654 Reno St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $400
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 210293734
- Zillow Home ID: 88119208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19654 Reno Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% greater than in Detroit, and 587% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
925 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1948
- Studio, 1 baths
- 19660 Reno St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,500
- 19642 Reno St Detroit, MI$37K--11,128
- 19632 Reno St Detroit, MI$44K--11,036
- 13811 Manning St Detroit, MI$33K--1996
- 13805 Manning St Detroit, MI$35K--1912
- 13830 Manning St Detroit, MI$44K--1737
- 19665 Reno St Detroit, MI$55K--1.51,344
- 19624 Reno St Detroit, MI----1432
- 13817 Manning St Detroit, MI$35K--1821
- 19655 Reno St Detroit, MI$94K--41,159
- 19641 Reno St Detroit, MI$31K211,010
- 19616 Reno St Detroit, MI$47K--1720
- 13717 Manning St Detroit, MI$34K31935
- 19610 Reno St Detroit, MI$32K--1720
- 13825 Manning St Detroit, MI$33K31803
- 19625 Reno St Detroit, MI--Studio1761
- 13836 Manning St Detroit, MI$43K--1720
- 13711 Manning St Detroit, MI$36K--1801
- 19619 Reno St Detroit, MI$38K311,368
- 19604 Reno St Detroit, MI$32K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!