- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1966 19th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941163 beds, 1 bath, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $188,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2116 021
- Zillow Home ID: 15114836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1966 19th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Parkside home values.
- 1970 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$959K--11,705
- 1962 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$950K--11,715
- 1974 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M422,015
- 1958 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$996K211,366
- 1978 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$918K211,450
- 1954-1956 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.16M--22,400
- 1950 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M422,400
- 1982-1984 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.32M232,740
- 1946-1948 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M--22,660
- 1986-1988 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M--22,340
- 1967 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$985K211,440
- 1963 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.16M312,024
- 1971 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M322,091
- 1952 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.31M43--
- 1975 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.41M432,556
- 1432 Pacheco St San Francisco, CA$1.31M632,750
- 1942-1944 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M--22,400
- 1990-1992 19th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--22,340
- 1959 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M421,745
- 1979 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M542,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!