- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1966 Newport Ave, Pasadena, CA 911033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,908 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $526,000
- Price/sqft: $352
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5825008017
- Zillow Home ID: 20907732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1966 Newport Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.7% higher than in Pasadena, and 24.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1958 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$815K322,250
- 1974 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$593K321,753
- 1950 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$490K211,055
- 1980 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$490K311,215
- 1942 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$509K321,352
- 1988 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$468K211,117
- 1965 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$449K211,012
- 1975 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$486K311,190
- 1957 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$511K411,244
- 1949 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$724K422,103
- 1981 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$509K211,343
- 2000 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$444K32912
- 1941 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$511K321,237
- 1991 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$539K321,432
- 1965 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$591K221,684
- 1975 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$530K311,292
- 1957 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$432K21926
- 2006 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$541K321,424
- 1999 Mentone Ave Pasadena, CA$540K211,473
- 1979 Newport Ave Pasadena, CA$591K421,632
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292