1966 Perth Rd, Madison, OH 440572 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01B112A050030
- Zillow Home ID: 34455349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1966 Perth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44057 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 170% greater than in Madison, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44057 home values.
- 1960 Perth Rd Madison, OH$141K321,512
- 5933 Keith Dr Madison, OH$95K421,328
- 5939 Keith Dr Madison, OH$130K421,500
- 1952 Perth Rd Madison, OH$126K21720
- 5927 Keith Dr Madison, OH$80K211,042
- 1961 Clyde Rd Madison, OH$71K31986
- 1951 Clyde Rd Madison, OH$67K21860
- 1944 Perth Rd Madison, OH$85K31945
- 5919 Keith Dr Madison, OH$75K311,190
- 1943 Clyde Rd Madison, OH$69K31792
- 5953 Keith Dr Madison, OH$62K21720
- 5934 Keith Dr Madison, OH$71K31960
- 5930 Keith Dr Madison, OH$77K31960
- Perth Rd Madison, OH$69K------
- 1957 Perth Rd Madison, OH$134K321,440
- 1969 Perth Rd Madison, OH$66K21960
- Keith Dr Madison, OH--------
- 1941 Clyde Rd Madison, OH$74K31930
- 5920 Keith Dr Madison, OH$67K311,010
- 1936 Perth Rd Madison, OH$101K211,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!