19667 Farnam St, Elkhorn, NE 680224 beds, 4 baths, 2,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $361,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,672 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2114296023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19667 Farnam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elkhorn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elkhorn home values.
- 19701 Farnam St Elkhorn, NE$350K442,672
- 233 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$322K321,762
- 19655 Farnam St Elkhorn, NE$353K442,672
- 19707 Farnam St Elkhorn, NE$317K442,672
- 227 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$288K42.52,328
- 232 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$262K221,410
- 232 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$287K43--
- 226 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$265K443,138
- 219 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$245K42.51,956
- 19672 Harney St Elkhorn, NE$253K43--
- 19668 Harney St Elkhorn, NE$332K442,672
- 19811 Farnam St Elkhorn, NE$303K42.52,324
- 220 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$333K432,918
- 220 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$315K432,918
- 19704 Harney St Elkhorn, NE$321K432,156
- 215 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$356K43.52,366
- 19660 Harney St Elkhorn, NE$340K442,672
- 19676 Harney St Elkhorn, NE$263K4----
- 271 S 199th St Elkhorn, NE$248K321,661
- 216 S 197th St Elkhorn, NE$361K442,729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!