1967 Martina St, Apopka, FL 327033 beds, 2 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 442 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 232128177500740
- Zillow Home ID: 46179169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1967 Martina Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 618.8% greater than in Apopka, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- 1973 Martina St Apopka, FL$140K321,558
- 1961 Martina St Apopka, FL$149K321,518
- 1979 Martina St Apopka, FL$111K321,328
- 1955 Martina St Apopka, FL$143K321,572
- 1346 Contreau Ct Apopka, FL$116K321,322
- 1348 Contreau Ct Apopka, FL$156K321,538
- 1985 Martina St Apopka, FL$141K321,572
- 1345 Tindaro Dr Apopka, FL$104K221,400
- 1966 Martina St Apopka, FL$127K321,419
- 1949 Martina St Apopka, FL$116K321,322
- 1972 Martina St Apopka, FL$144K321,538
- 1960 Martina St Apopka, FL$112K221,140
- 1347 Contreau Ct Apopka, FL$143K321,572
- 1954 Martina St Apopka, FL$119K321,518
- 1978 Martina St Apopka, FL$162K331,780
- 1351 Tindaro Dr Apopka, FL$153K321,322
- 1354 Contreau Ct Apopka, FL$142K321,558
- 1943 Martina St Apopka, FL$116K321,159
- 1948 Martina St Apopka, FL$152K32.51,837
- 1984 Martina St Apopka, FL$132K321,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.