- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1967 Peden St, Houston, TX 770193 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,803 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 1998
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 0520700700009
- Zillow Home ID: 27814805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1967 Peden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Neartown - Montrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% less than in Houston Metro, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Neartown - Montrose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Neartown - Montrose home values.
- 1965 Peden St Houston, TX$474K342,840
- 1969 Peden St Houston, TX$479K33.52,187
- 1511 Hazard St Houston, TX$482K32.51,882
- 1963 Peden St Houston, TX$424K332,237
- 1961 Peden St Houston, TX$447K332,218
- 1513 Hazard St Houston, TX$589K221,697
- 1506 Hazard St Houston, TX$496K32.52,706
- 1508 Hazard St Houston, TX$500K32.52,601
- 1504 Hazard St Houston, TX$507K322,863
- 1510 Hazard St Houston, TX$466K221,345
- 1502 Hazard St Houston, TX$556K332,723
- 1506 Driscoll St Houston, TX$1.04M333,992
- 1502 Driscoll St APT 4 Houston, TX$485K113,136
- 1514A Hazard St # A Houston, TX$498K42.52,510
- 1517 Hazard St Houston, TX$1.06M33.53,925
- 1510 Driscoll St Houston, TX$1.23M454,232
- 1514 Hazard St # B Houston, TX$475K42.52,510
- 1514 Driscoll St Houston, TX$600K32.52,606
- 1600 Hazard St Houston, TX$401K211,419
- 1601 Hazard St Houston, TX$482K321,914
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.