1968 Brilland Ct, Glen Allen, VA 230606 beds, 3 baths, 3,601 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $377,850
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,601 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7797633613
- Zillow Home ID: 82202671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1968 Brilland Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.8% higher than in Glen Allen, and 33.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Allen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23060 home values.
- 1964 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$272K422,436
- 1972 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$278K42.52,426
- 1960 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$257K42.52,186
- 1976 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$339K743,686
- 1971 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$225K32.51,812
- 1975 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$229K331,840
- 1967 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$351K543,630
- 5904 Brilland Springs Pl Glen Allen, VA$236K431,856
- 1956 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$253K432,174
- 1979 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$212K42.52,066
- 1980 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$275K533,054
- 5900 Brilland Springs Pl Glen Allen, VA$261K432,186
- 1952 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$342K43.53,438
- 1953 Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$248K42.52,087
- 1875 Mountain Rd Glen Allen, VA$179K421,947
- 1881 Mountain Rd Glen Allen, VA$151K31.51,607
- 1867 Mountain Rd Glen Allen, VA$136K321,680
- 1924 Mountain Rd Glen Allen, VA$124K311,020
- Brilland Ct Glen Allen, VA$243K42.52,197
- 1891 Mountain Rd Glen Allen, VA$181K432,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.