1968 Raleigh Dr, Point Roberts, WA 982813 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,713 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $138,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110432594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1968 Raleigh Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% higher than in Point Roberts, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Point Roberts.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98281 home values.
- 1966 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$208K21.51,200
- 1962 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$107K------
- 1968 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$170K321,344
- 1968 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$142K321,344
- 1969 Province Rd Point Roberts, WA$312K221,728
- 1969 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$118K--1636
- 1963 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$135K11643
- Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA--------
- 1973 Province Rd Point Roberts, WA$183K21830
- 1967 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$172K211,040
- 1962 Wellington Rd Point Roberts, WA$175K31.51,513
- 1976 Wellington Rd Point Roberts, WA$201K221,416
- 1958 Wellington Rd Point Roberts, WA$166K------
- 1958 Wellington Rd Point Roberts, WA$119K31.5800
- 1953 Raleigh Dr Point Roberts, WA$226K221,192
- Wellington Rd Point Roberts, WA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.