1968 William St, Union, NJ 070833 beds, 1.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 709 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $235,000
- MLS #: 2975676
- Exterior material: Wood
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 1905403000000015 01
- Zillow Home ID: 40082883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1968 William Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Union, and 45.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07083 home values.
- 1970 William St Union, NJ$172K------
- 1966 William St Union, NJ$179K32--
- 1974 William St Union, NJ$182K321,185
- 1976 William St Union, NJ$228K------
- 1960 William St Union, NJ$207K33--
- 1980 William St Union, NJ$171K------
- 1958 William St Union, NJ$181K------
- 1982 William St Union, NJ$168K------
- 1956 William St Union, NJ$182K------
- 1975 William St Union, NJ$177K------
- 1971 William St Union, NJ$177K------
- 1977 William St Union, NJ$220K------
- 1969 William St Union, NJ$180K------
- 1979 William St Union, NJ$179K------
- 1965 William St Union, NJ$196K------
- 1981 William St Union, NJ$185K------
- 1952 William St Union, NJ$183K------
- 1986 William St Union, NJ$209K31--
- 1963 William St Union, NJ$189K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!