A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,950 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $435,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1216 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ M, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ M, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ S, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Built-In Vacuum, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wired for Generator, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Green House, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Propane, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ A, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Individual Well
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 34250210471000
- Zillow Home ID: 23420194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-428K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98380 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Seabeck as a whole. Among 98380 homes, this home is valued 20.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98380, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Seabeck, and 58.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98380 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seabeck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98380 home values.
|19707 NW Surprise View St Seabeck, WA||$324K||3||2||2,017|
|19727 NW Surprise View St Seabeck, WA||$579K||3||2.5||2,449|
|19736 NW Stavis Bay Rd Seabeck, WA||$485K||3||2.5||2,548|
|19748 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$265K||2||1||768|
|19722 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$313K||3||1.75||1,536|
|19762 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$324K||2||2||1,262|
|19716 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$284K||1||1||480|
|19909 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$351K||3||2||1,864|
|19788 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$228K||1||--||576|
|19710 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$289K||1||1||570|
|19687 NW Surprise View St Seabeck, WA||$360K||3||3||2,072|
|19899 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$358K||3||2.5||2,080|
|19871 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$153K||2||1||976|
|19647 NW Surprise View St Seabeck, WA||$629K||3||4||3,445|
|20046 Hood Point Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$522K||4||2||1,616|
|19889 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$219K||2||2||928|
|19970 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$433K||2||1.5||2,838|
|19828 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$288K||--||--||339|
|20032 Hood Point Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$467K||2||2||1,342|
|19644 Stavis Bay Rd NW Seabeck, WA||$299K||3||2.5||2,060|
Nearby Schools in Seabeck
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.