This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1795
- Views: 2,953 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $458,037
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Private Well
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,366 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: R08622
- Zillow Home ID: 57867409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $259-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 68.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|198 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$296K||4||2||2,176|
|227 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$334K||5||2.5||2,922|
|230 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$901K||6||3||6,400|
|230 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$856K||6||4||6,400|
|155 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$366K||4||1||2,360|
|27 Old Farms E Middletown, CT||$426K||4||2.5||3,085|
|46 Old Farms W Middletown, CT||$657K||5||3.5||4,371|
|24 Old Farms E Middletown, CT||$485K||4||2.5||3,316|
|154 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$264K||3||1.5||1,748|
|141 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$301K||3||2||1,831|
|36 Old Farms E Middletown, CT||$408K||4||2.5||2,850|
|49 Old Farms E Middletown, CT||$483K||4||2.5||3,447|
|136 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$268K||4||2||2,064|
|270 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$294K||2||1.5||1,555|
|Old Farms W Middletown, CT||$369K||4||2.5||2,434|
|66 Old Farms W Middletown, CT||$369K||4||2.5||2,434|
|125 Atkins St Middletown, CT||$172K||2||1||1,019|
|54 Old Farms E Middletown, CT||$406K||3||2.5||2,786|
|69 Old Farms W Middletown, CT||$365K||4||3||2,600|
|71 Old Farms E Middletown, CT||$436K||3||2.5||2,702|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.