- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 2,472 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $323,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Shared, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:1 B:3 L:60
- Zillow Home ID: 57408196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $405-765K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06883 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Weston as a whole. Among 06883 homes, this home is valued 44.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06883, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% lower than in Weston, and 81% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06883 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06883 home values.
|205 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$736K||3||3.5||2,688|
|207 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$613K||4||2.5||2,590|
|202 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$872K||--||--||--|
|211 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$651K||5||3.5||2,680|
|206 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$817K||4||3.5||3,622|
|201 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$1.06M||5||4.5||4,260|
|213 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$383K||2||1.5||957|
|208 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$683K||3||3||2,609|
|195 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$441K||3||2||1,288|
|189 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$683K||4||2.5||2,716|
|215 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$600K||4||2.5||2,532|
|193 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$581K||4||2.5||2,172|
|3 Christopher Hill Rd Weston, CT||$1.55M||5||5.5||6,481|
|5 Christopher Hill Rd Weston, CT||$839K||4||2.5||3,414|
|2 Christopher Hill Rd Weston, CT||$377K||2||1||864|
|4 Christopher Hill Rd Weston, CT||$938K||4||3.5||4,104|
|10 Christopher Hill Rd Weston, CT||$487K||3||2.5||1,447|
|203 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$416K||2||1.5||1,498|
|191 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$470K||3||2.5||1,662|
|219 Georgetown Rd Weston, CT||$708K||5||3||2,894|
Nearby Schools in Weston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!