197 Grafton Ave, Newark, NJ 071047 beds, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- 175 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- MLS #: 3121173
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Parcel #: 1400779000000059
- Zillow Home ID: 38695723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 197 Grafton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newark market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% higher than in New York Metro, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newark home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
- 199-201 Grafton Ave Newark, NJ$269K64.53,089
- 744-746 Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$297K----2,442
- 803 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ--------
- 805 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ$229K632,764
- 203-205 Grafton Ave Newark, NJ$284K----2,204
- 807-811 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ$245K----3,233
- 758 Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$202K----2,776
- 813-815 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ$238K----2,848
- 196 Grafton Ave Newark, NJ$187K----2,839
- 760 Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$153K----2,272
- Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$218K----2,605
- Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$184K----2,240
- 787-791 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ$248K----2,731
- 762 Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$152K----2,304
- 764 Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$268K----2,455
- 819-821 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ$243K----3,190
- 783-785 Clifton Ave Newark, NJ$233K----2,409
- 766 Mount Prospect Ave Newark, NJ$221K----2,605
- 804 Clifton Ave #806 Newark, NJ$218K------
- 207 Grafton Ave # 213 Newark, NJ$377K----3,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292