A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,594 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $489,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $248
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: M:00062 B:00133 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56098549
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $259-929K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 10.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.