197 Lake St, Newark, NJ 071044 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $97,900
- Price/sqft: $54
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1400506000000041
- Zillow Home ID: 38691576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 197 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seventh Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% lower than in New York Metro, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Seventh Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seventh Avenue home values.
- 201 Lake St Newark, NJ$94K------
- 145 Park Ave Newark, NJ$288K----3,091
- 203 Lake St Newark, NJ$101K----1,512
- 205 Lake St Newark, NJ$180K----1,617
- Lake St Newark, NJ$187K----2,964
- Lake St Newark, NJ$309K----2,964
- 207 Lake St Newark, NJ$139K----2,389
- 209 Lake St Newark, NJ$115K----2,014
- 16 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$159K442,256
- 211 Lake St Newark, NJ$100K----1,275
- 18 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$240K----3,348
- 20 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$144K421,972
- 22 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$153K532,076
- 215 Lake St Newark, NJ$290K----4,134
- 24 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$142K532,000
- 217 Lake St Newark, NJ$278K----3,532
- 26 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$191K----1,792
- 219 Lake St Newark, NJ$104K----2,016
- 28 Highland Ave Newark, NJ$140K----2,024
- 133-135 Park Ave Newark, NJ$183K----1,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!