1970 Ellis St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 10/25/13: $893,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,250 sq ft
- Lot:5,300 sqft
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $893,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer
- Room TypesDining room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow43
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width53
- Parcel #1100 094
- Room Count7
- # Stories0.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15083939
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$775,033||$690K – $837K||+$16,681||$620||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,828/mo||$2.8K – $4.6K/mo||+$87||$3.06||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Western Addition home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Western Addition homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Addition market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.8% lower than in San Francisco, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Western Addition home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Addition home values.
Neighborhood for 1970 Ellis Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.1 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Parks (Rosa) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.8 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005