1970 Peachford Rd, Atlanta, GA 303381 bed, 1 bath, 1,109 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Living room, Playground, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,109 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2125635874
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1970 Peachford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dunwoody market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dunwoody, and 4.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30338 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.