- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 71 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $9
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 329427
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Adjacent Owners \ Private, Age Range \ 5 - 10 Years, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood/Frame, Contingent \ Yes, Covenant \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fence, Fin. Sq. Ft. Est. \ 2500 - 3000, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Fractional? \ NO, Garage \ Double, Garage Type \ Attached, HOA \ Annually, HVAC \ Gas Forced Air, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Lot Size Estimate \ Lot to .50, Major Area \ 1x - Kalispell, Property Sub-Type \ Residential, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Blacktop/Asphalt, Roof \ Comp/Asphalt, Siding \ Vinyl, Sq. Ft. Source \ Public Records, Style \ Ranch, Terms Of Sale \ Cash, To Be Completed By \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Cable TV Available, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ High Speed Internet, Waterfront \ None
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,836 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 07-3966-19-2-19-05-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 78140534
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Montana home values will fall 2.9% next year. Among 59901 homes, this home is 7.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 46.8% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1966 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$235K||3||2.5||2,677|
|1974 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$193K||3||2.5||1,857|
|1962 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$189K||4||2.5||1,779|
|1978 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$184K||3||2.5||1,558|
|1983 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$190K||3||2.5||1,496|
|1979 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$248K||3||2.5||2,869|
|1975 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$200K||4||2||1,908|
|1982 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$202K||4||3.5||1,476|
|1958 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$192K||3||2.5||1,476|
|1971 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$182K||3||2.5||1,478|
|1967 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$244K||4||3||2,526|
|1963 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$202K||3||2.5||1,859|
|1954 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$204K||4||3||1,656|
|36 Stratford Dr Kalispell, MT||$218K||3||3||2,202|
|1959 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$263K||4||2||3,232|
|1986 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$255K||4||3||2,816|
|32 Stratford Dr Kalispell, MT||$184K||3||2||1,573|
|1950 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$183K||3||2.5||1,476|
|1955 Teal Dr Kalispell, MT||$193K||3||2||1,573|
|28 Stratford Dr Kalispell, MT||$204K||3||2.5||1,859|
Nearby Schools in Kalispell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!