- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19702 Crestwood Ct, Parker, CO 801382 beds, 3 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Finished basement, 648 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 0311124
- Zillow Home ID: 13471394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19702 Crestwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80138, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.4% lower than in Parker, and 10.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80138 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80138 home values.
- 19704 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$181K231,440
- 19618 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$164K221,332
- 19708 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$189K231,684
- 19616 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$160K221,332
- 19701 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$170K221,332
- 19703 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$165K231,332
- 19712 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$190K231,684
- 19619 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$168K221,332
- 19614 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$197K331,684
- 19707 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$186K331,684
- 19617 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$171K231,332
- 19636 Victorian Dr APT 9 Parker, CO$141K21--
- 19615 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$192K231,628
- 19636 Victorian Dr APT 8 Parker, CO$139K11746
- 19636 Victorian Dr APT 10 Parker, CO$140K21820
- 19711 Crestwood Ct Parker, CO$188K221,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!