- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19706 91st Rd, Jamaica, NY 114236 beds, 3 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $335,000
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 104660003
- Zillow Home ID: 32144709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19706 91st Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1700% greater than in New York, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 19704 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$498K----1,680
- 19710 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$425K----1,680
- 19712 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$438K----1,680
- 19702 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$430K211,680
- 9131 197th St Jamaica, NY$513K----1,748
- 19714 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$411K----1,680
- 19713 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$308K----1,920
- 19709 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$539K----1,920
- 19715 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$352K----1,920
- 19717 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$419K----1,920
- 19711 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$528K----1,920
- 19716 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$422K----1,680
- 9115 197th St Jamaica, NY$511K----1,680
- 19719 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$354K----1,920
- 19707 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$512K----1,920
- 197th St Jamaica, NY$459K----1,680
- 9109 197th St Jamaica, NY$459K732,727
- 19720 91st Rd Jamaica, NY$489K422,380
- 19719 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$263K------
- 19705 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$536K----3,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.