- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 1,366 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $543
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Cooling \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Spaces per Unit - 1, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Wall Furnace, HOA Amenities \ Patio - Private, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Varies by Unit, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer - Owned, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer - Some Units, Listing Class \ Residential Income (1-4 units), Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Meters \ Master Water, Meters \ Separate Electric, Meters \ Separate Gas, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Fourplex, Unit Types in Building \ 1 Bedroom Unit(s), Unit Types in Building \ 2 Bedroom Unit(s), View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,811 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2130973069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $867K-2.86M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 6.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!