19714 6th Dr SE, Bothell, WA 980123 beds, 2 baths, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
New Hardwood floors, new carpet and new interior paint. Brand new furnace and brand new kitchen countertops and sink.
Minutes from Seatte,Lynnwood,Everett, Bellevue.
Cozy friendly family oriented neighborhood. Lovely quiet walks.
NOTE: if buyer hires real estate agent, then buyer can pay agent fees.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $288,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 422 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New DOUBLE-OVEN Glasstop Range, New 25 sq ft SIDEbySIDE Refrigerator, VERIZON FIOS installed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00770100002600
- Zillow Home ID: 38577217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19714 6th Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% less than in North Creek, and 9.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98012 home values.
- 607 198th St SE Bothell, WA$366K32.51,696
- 19712 6th Dr SE Bothell, WA$362K431,839
- 602 197th St SE Bothell, WA$371K42.52,387
- 533 198th St SE Bothell, WA$297K321,479
- 610 197th St SE Bothell, WA$360K42.251,799
- 19632 Winesap Rd Bothell, WA$410K322,032
- 609 197th St SE Bothell, WA$371K42.51,935
- 610 197th St SE Bothell, WA$342K42.51,723
- 603 197th St SE Bothell, WA$370K42.52,387
- 603 197th St SE Bothell, WA$402K43--
- 18 197th St SE Bothell, WA$306K42.51,923
- 16 197th St SE Bothell, WA$292K42.51,734
- 231 197th St SE Bothell, WA$359K432,315
- 227 197th St SE Bothell, WA$372K32.52,081
- 223 197th St SE Bothell, WA$421K532,102
- 219 197th St SE Bothell, WA$388K532,102
- 19 197th St SE Bothell, WA$342K32.51,733
- 19 197th St SE Bothell, WA$328K32.51,742
- 19715 6th Dr SE Bothell, WA$354K332,062
- 603 197th St SE Bothell, WA$367K42.52,387
Nearby Schools in North Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292