19717 Meadow Bend Ave, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 3 baths, 2,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,590 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $49,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 762 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 207301600
- Zillow Home ID: 79747929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19717 Meadow Bend Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 19709 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$362K332,742
- 19705 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$162K332,574
- 19705 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$148K332,632
- 19716 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$173K332,405
- 19701 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$303K32.52,456
- 19720 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$298K32.52,385
- 19720 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$159K32.52,405
- 19724 Meadow Bend Ave Edmond, OK$287K342,408
- 19808 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$175K332,402
- 19809 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$175K332,420
- 19809 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$168K32.52,381
- 19816 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$408K553,406
- 19813 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$265K332,440
- 19824 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$321K43.252,916
- 19817 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$172K43.52,451
- 19817 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$297K43.52,543
- 19821 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$290K432,430
- 19832 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$314KStudio32,600
- 19825 Oakshire Dr Edmond, OK$302K432,578
- 19805 Crest Ridge Dr Edmond, OK$168K33.52,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.