19719 116th Ave, Jamaica, NY 114124 beds, 3 baths, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- 609 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $236
- MLS #: 2636662
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 110380001
- Zillow Home ID: 32159372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19719 116th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% higher than in New York, and 46.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 19717 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$386K----1,024
- 19715 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$370K----1,376
- 11560 198th St Jamaica, NY$396K111,620
- 19711 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$386K----1,024
- 11558 198th St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,800
- 19801 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$373K----1,510
- 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$386K----1,024
- 198th St Jamaica, NY$381K----1,620
- 19701 116th Ave Saint Albans, NY$383K32--
- 11554 198th St Jamaica, NY$409K----1,620
- 19709 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$369K----1,376
- 19803 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$373K----1,240
- 11559 198th St Jamaica, NY$372K----1,510
- 11552 198th St Jamaica, NY$370K----1,600
- 19718 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$355K----1,056
- 19705 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$388K----1,024
- 11557 198th St Jamaica, NY$455K531,800
- 19720 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$374K32.51,380
- 19714 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$364K----1,284
- 19800 116th Ave Saint Albans, NY$356K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292