1972 Curtner Ave, San Jose, CA 951243 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Exceptionally Clean Remodeled Ranch Home.
Light & Bright throughout.
Walk to Shopping, Restaurants, Starbucks.
Formal Entry & Gorgeous Bay Window.
Gleaming Hardwood Floors Throughout (no carpet).
Fireplace in Living Room.
Large Designer Baths.
Master Bedroom with Walk In Closet
Master Bath with LG Double Shower, Dual Sinks,Exquisite Tile.
Laundry Room and Half Bath w/Side Yard Access.
Two-Car Attached Garage with custom cabinets and work station.
- Lot: 7,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $542,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 41417010
- Zillow Home ID: 19671539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1972 Curtner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76% less than in San Jose, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 1970 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$841K221,585
- 1974 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$852K321,553
- 1971 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$975K322,154
- 1975 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$877K421,738
- 1969 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$881K32.51,582
- 1977 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$851K321,478
- 1978 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$821K321,461
- 1968 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$829K321,470
- 1971 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$764K321,408
- 1969 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$743K321,216
- 1967 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$875K321,665
- 1975 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$828K32.51,686
- 1979 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$795K321,282
- 1965 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$833K421,800
- 1980 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$831K321,512
- 1963 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$859K321,416
- 1964 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$901K32.51,944
- 1974 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$851K31.51,624
- 1977 Curtner Ave San Jose, CA$832K321,750
- 1976 Josephine Ave San Jose, CA$807K421,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292