19721 Westmoreland Rd, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1.5 baths, 874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 49 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $13,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 214051874
- Finished basement, 863 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 22093314
- Zillow Home ID: 88695150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19721 Westmoreland Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% higher than in Detroit, and 651.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 19731 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$30K--1.5874
- 19711 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$43K--1874
- 19739 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$29K--1.5874
- 19701 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$63K--21,306
- 19749 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$43K--1873
- 19523 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$47K--1.5874
- 19718 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$32K--1868
- 19757 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$58K--21,330
- 19726 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$48K--1.5868
- 19515 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$42K31874
- 19710 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$81K311,182
- 19736 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$46K--1868
- 19724 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$31K--1868
- 19714 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$31K--1868
- 19736 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$46K--1.5868
- 19746 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$35K--1868
- 19700 Plainview Ave Detroit, MI$30K--1868
- 19767 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$28K--1874
- 19503 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$32K311,300
- 19752 Westmoreland Rd Detroit, MI$33K--1.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292