1973 NW 49th St, Miami, FL 331424 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 3031220142650
- Zillow Home ID: 44162037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1973 Nw 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Brownsville, and 376.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33142 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brownsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33142 home values.
- 2029 NW 49th St Miami, FL$62K31987
- 1951 NW 49th St Miami, FL$64K211,022
- 1949 NW 49th St Miami, FL$102K421,208
- 1985 NW 49th St Miami, FL$66K21926
- 1986 NW 50th St Miami, FL$65K311,012
- 1960 NW 50th St Miami, FL$92K311,242
- 1988 NW 50th St Miami, FL$65K21810
- 1945 NW 49th St Miami, FL$66K31852
- 1950 NW 50th St Miami, FL$93K211,213
- 1990 NW 50th St Miami, FL$69K21729
- 1974 NW 49th St Miami, FL$82K321,140
- 1978 NW 49th St Miami, FL$75K321,040
- 1960 NW 49th St Miami, FL$79K321,026
- 1996 NW 50th St Miami, FL$110K321,262
- 1946 NW 49th St Miami, FL$112K321,648
- 1935 NW 49th St Miami, FL$63K21867
- 1989 NW 49th St Miami, FL$69K11702
- 1986 NW 49th St Miami, FL$65K11480
- 1944 NW 49th St Miami, FL$110K321,603
- 1944 NW 50th St Miami, FL$69K211,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!