1973 Wimbledon Pl, Los Altos, CA 940244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,830,000
- Price/sqft: $742
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,466 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 34225017
- Zillow Home ID: 19630854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1973 Wimbledon Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Altos market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Altos, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
- 1969 Wimbledon Pl Los Altos, CA$1.95M42.52,267
- 1977 Wimbledon Pl Los Altos, CA$1.63M42.52,140
- 1983 Wimbledon Pl Los Altos, CA$1.88M52.52,422
- 1941 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.41M543,189
- 1965 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.12M52.52,551
- 1987 Wimbledon Pl Los Altos, CA$1.89M32.52,051
- 1949 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.95M32.52,067
- 1957 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.89M42.52,192
- 1382 Holt Ave Los Altos, CA$1.86M42.51,958
- 1925 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.81M432,243
- 1892 Middleton Ave Los Altos, CA$2.11M432,706
- 1386 Holt Ave Los Altos, CA$1.94M32.52,395
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.68M53.53,061
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.3M53.53,061
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.26M53.5--
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.24M53.5--
- 1980 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.77M42.51,892
- 1896 Middleton Ave Los Altos, CA$2.41M432,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!