1974 82nd Ave, Oakland, CA 946213 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,653 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $234,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 043 456500100
- Zillow Home ID: 24797891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1974 82nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Webster, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% higher than in Oakland, and 55.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Webster home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Webster home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,455 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1927
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 8217 Olive St Oakland, CA$389K21900
- 1968 82nd Ave Oakland, CA$194K21986
- 1962 82nd Ave Oakland, CA$193K21976
- 8225 Olive St Oakland, CA$250K211,021
- 2000 82nd Ave Oakland, CA$177K211,022
- 82nd Ave Oakland, CA$218K321,120
- 1950 82nd Ave Oakland, CA$358K321,490
- 8210 Olive St Oakland, CA$198K21800
- 1963 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$266K411,560
- 1969 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$161K21995
- 2006 82nd Ave Oakland, CA$141K21800
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292