- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1974 83rd Ave, Oakland, CA 946215 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $155,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 043 456400100
- Zillow Home ID: 24797865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1974 83rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Webster market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 58% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% greater than in Oakland, and 106% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Webster home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Webster home values.
- 8311 Olive St Oakland, CA$311K21--
- 1966 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$381K642,400
- 1962 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$165K21824
- 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$222K211,028
- 2002 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$220K211,137
- 1971 84th Ave Oakland, CA$277K421,713
- 8307 Olive St Oakland, CA$472K632,912
- 1958 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$199K311,157
- 1963 84th Ave Oakland, CA$331K----1,885
- 1957 84th Ave Oakland, CA$204K311,086
- 1975 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$209K311,143
- 1950 83rd Ave Oakland, CA$292K211,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.