1974 E 224th St, Euclid, OH 441173 beds, 2 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 65016041
- Zillow Home ID: 33639464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1974 E 224th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44117 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Euclid, and 247.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44117 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44117 home values.
- 1970 E 224th St Euclid, OH$105K31.51,560
- 1976 E 224th St Euclid, OH$116K411,596
- 1980 E 224th St Euclid, OH$43K311,748
- Chardon Rd Euclid, OH--------
- 1984 E 224th St Euclid, OH$121K311,704
- 22270 Chardon Rd Cleveland, OH$68K31.51,554
- 1990 E 224th St Euclid, OH$87K31.51,752
- 22250 Chardon Rd Euclid, OH$76K311,398
- 22350 Chardon Rd Euclid, OH$182K423,060
- 1975 E 221st St Euclid, OH$81K311,118
- 1977 E 221st St Euclid, OH$70K211,197
- 1971 E 221st St Euclid, OH$67K311,464
- 1994 E 224th St Euclid, OH$84K31.51,732
- 1981 E 221st St Cleveland, OH$85K31.51,844
- 1965 E 221st St Euclid, OH$67K31.51,560
- 22200 Chardon Rd Euclid, OH$60K311,365
- 1985 E 221st St Cleveland, OH$76K21976
- 2004 E 224th St Euclid, OH$62K321,630
- E 224th St Euclid, OH$116K411,596
- 1967 E 224th St Euclid, OH$92K421,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.