1975 79th St, Brooklyn, NY 112144 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,698 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $663,500
- Price/sqft: $474
- Fenced Yard
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 062620047
- Zillow Home ID: 30708101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1975 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bensonhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bensonhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bensonhurst home values.
- 1973 79th St Brooklyn, NY$622K----1,400
- 1977 79th St Brooklyn, NY$641K----1,400
- 1979 79th St Brooklyn, NY$625K----1,456
- 1971 79th St Brooklyn, NY$610K----1,312
- 1969 79th St Brooklyn, NY$606K----1,312
- 1967 79th St Brooklyn, NY$612K31.51,312
- 1965 79th St Brooklyn, NY$619K----1,312
- 1972 78th St Brooklyn, NY$751K----1,586
- 1976 78th St Brooklyn, NY$759K----1,586
- 1968 78th St Brooklyn, NY$754K----1,586
- 1978 78th St Brooklyn, NY$776K52.51,830
- 1963 79th St Brooklyn, NY$608K----1,312
- 1966 78th St Brooklyn, NY$687K----1,586
- 1961 79th St Brooklyn, NY$614K----1,312
- 1962 78th St Brooklyn, NY$749K321,586
- 1959 79th St Brooklyn, NY$776K321,312
- 1960 78th St Brooklyn, NY$747K----1,586
- 1984 79th St Brooklyn, NY$910K33.52,139
- 1980 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,032
- 1957 79th St Brooklyn, NY$608K----1,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!