1975 Bender Park Blvd # 10A, Lynden, WA 982642 beds, 2 baths, 942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $182,500
- Price/sqft: $194
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Parcel #: 4003161454270001
- Zillow Home ID: 67692460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1975 Bender Park Boulevard # 10A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Lynden, and 62.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98264 home values.
- 1975 Bender Park Blvd # 10B Lynden, WA$168K221,008
- 1975 Bender Park Blvd # A Lynden, WA$173K221,000
- 1975 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$167K21.75942
- 2001 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$421K32.53,034
- 1957 Bender Park Blvd # 9B Lynden, WA$174K221,156
- 1957 Bender Park Blvd # 9A Lynden, WA$175K221,122
- 2036 Bender Park Blvd UNIT B Lynden, WA$133K321,546
- 1957 Bender Park Blvd # A Lynden, WA$166K21.751,122
- 1957 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$108K------
- 2019 Bender Park Blvd # A Lynden, WA$175K32.51,686
- 1939 Bender Park Blvd # B Lynden, WA$173K221,131
- 1939 Bender Park Blvd # A Lynden, WA$179K221,161
- 1939 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$110K------
- 2019 Bender Park Blvd # 2 Lynden, WA$210K32.51,660
- 2019 Bender Park Blvd # 1 Lynden, WA$210K32.51,686
- 2019 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$204K------
- 1921 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$234K221,198
- 1921 Bender Park Blvd # B Lynden, WA$168K221,169
- 1921 Bender Park Blvd # A Lynden, WA$162K221,128
- 1921 Bender Park Blvd Lynden, WA$111K21.751,198
Nearby Schools in Lynden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292