19758 Centerville Ct, Parker, CO 801344 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,626 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $240,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1310 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- air conditioned awning, 3 car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0328787
- Zillow Home ID: 13475155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19758 Centerville Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Parker, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 19772 Centerville Ct Parker, CO$243K331,442
- 12939 Norway Maple St Parker, CO$288K42.52,437
- 12932 Norway Maple St Parker, CO$425K52.52,206
- 19737 Petersburg Ct Parker, CO$241K321,428
- 19755 Petersburg Ct Parker, CO$266K331,985
- 19733 Centerville Ct Parker, CO$333K442,363
- 12471 Meadow Bridge Way Parker, CO$289K331,380
- 12485 Meadow Bridge Way Parker, CO$394K333,916
- 19777 Petersburg Ct Parker, CO$234K231,043
- 19796 Centerville Ct Parker, CO$254K331,626
- 19721 Centerville Ct Parker, CO$266K441,856
- 12501 Meadow Bridge Way Parker, CO$284K321,380
- 19757 Centerville Ct Parker, CO$255K331,988
- 12515 Meadow Bridge Way Parker, CO$260K321,380
- 19711 Centerville Ct Parker, CO$241K331,529
- 12558 Meadow Bridge Way Parker, CO$297K432,760
- 19770 New Market Ct Parker, CO$235K321,392
- 12529 Meadow Bridge Way Parker, CO$290K32.51,950
- 19793 Petersburg Ct Parker, CO$270K532,040
- 19762 New Market Ct Parker, CO$249K331,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.