1976 Elm St, Ukiah, CA 954823 beds, 2 baths, 1,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Other, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tar & Gravel, Showing \ Go Directly, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Other
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Parcel #: 0013840200
- Zillow Home ID: 19196916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1976 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95482 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Ukiah, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95482 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ukiah.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1990 Elm St Ukiah, CA$242K411,246
- 1962 Elm St Ukiah, CA$215K------
- 1946 Elm St Ukiah, CA$243K421,666
- 1998 Elm St Ukiah, CA$248K------
- 278 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$248K------
- 284 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$253K31941
- 272 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$230K311,010
- 1930 Elm St Ukiah, CA$211K------
- 266 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$214K31980
- 299 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$221K------
- 260 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$255K221,098
- 1916 Elm St Ukiah, CA$212K------
- 1961 Elm St Ukiah, CA$216K------
- 1973 Elm St Ukiah, CA$202K------
- 254 Irvington Dr Ukiah, CA$212K------
- 1985 Elm St Ukiah, CA$216K------
- 1937 Elm St Ukiah, CA$198K------
- 226 Empire Dr Ukiah, CA$215K------
- 252 Empire Dr Ukiah, CA$230K------
- 1900 Elm St Ukiah, CA$238K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.