1976 Wellons Ave, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $22,800
- Price/sqft: $19
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 071026 00013
- Zillow Home ID: 42223537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1976 Wellons Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shelby Forest-Frayser, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in Memphis, and 118.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shelby Forest-Frayser home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 1968 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$60K31.51,764
- 4071 Leweir St Memphis, TN$43K321,309
- 4061 Leweir St Memphis, TN$43K321,381
- 4081 Leweir St Memphis, TN$42K221,399
- 1960 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$60K311,363
- 1965 Baldwin Ave Memphis, TN$60K31.51,651
- 1975 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$52K321,223
- 1985 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$55K421,615
- 4087 Leweir St Memphis, TN$59K221,332
- 1967 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$45K311,208
- 1959 Baldwin Ave Memphis, TN$61K311,460
- Leweir St Memphis, TN$43K321,381
- 1952 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$44K311,401
- 4033 Leweir St Memphis, TN$37K521,550
- 1959 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$42K311,307
- 1953 Baldwin Ave Memphis, TN$45K311,363
- 4060 Leweir St Memphis, TN$55K321,224
- 4080 Leweir St Memphis, TN$43K321,381
- 1951 Wellons Ave Memphis, TN$38K311,192
- 4064 Leweir St Memphis, TN$41K321,258
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!