19761 SW 114th Ave APT 138, Miami, FL 331572 beds, 2 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $46,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Tile
- Amenities \ Other,Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval,Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly,Bedroom Description \ Other,Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors,Construction Type \ Cbs Construction,Cooling Description \ Central Cooling,Development Name \ POINT SOUTH CONDO,Equipment/Appliances \ Other Equipment/Appliances,Exterior Features \ Other,Floor Description \ Tile Floors,Folio Number \ 30-60-06-021-1050,Heating Description \ Central Heat,Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA,Interior Features \ No Interior Features,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes,Membership Purch Rqd \ No,Municipal Code \ 30,Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space,Parking Restrictions \ Limited # Of Vehicle,Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks/Trailers,Pets Allowed \ No,Property Detached \ No,Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse,Restrictions \ Other Restrictions,Section \ 6,Security Information \ Other Security,Special Information \ Corporation Owned Property,Status \ Active-Available,Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories,Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption,Terms Considered \ All Cash,Type of Association \ Other,Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium,Type of Property \ Condo,Unit Design \ High Rise,Unit View \ Pool Area View,Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No,Windows/Treatment \ Other Windows,Year Built Description \ Resale,
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 3060060211050
- Zillow Home ID: 44349556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19761 Sw 114th Avenue APT 138
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33157 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% higher than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 161.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33157 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- Apt 142$67K22800
- Apt 101$57K22800
- Apt 102$67K22800
- Apt 103$67K22800
- Apt 104$67K22800
- Apt 105$67K22800
- Apt 106$67K22800
- Apt 107$67K22800
- Apt 201$65K22800
- Apt 202$67K22800
- Apt 203$68K22800
- Apt 204$55K22800
- Apt 205$68K22800
- Apt 206$67K22800
- Apt 207$66K22800
- Apt 301$68K22800
- Apt 302$67K22800
- Apt 303$67K22800
- Apt 304$66K22800
- Apt 305$67K22800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292