1977 Virginia Ave, Bensalem, PA 190203 beds, 3 baths, 1,897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,897 sqft
- Lot depth: 230
- Lot width: 203
- Parcel #: 02039178
- Zillow Home ID: 8949907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1977 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bensalem, and 39% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19020 home values.
- 1963 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$320K612,592
- 1953 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$167K311,200
- 1962 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$231K311,664
- 1941 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$158K311,300
- 1954 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$173K421,472
- 1946 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$287K32.52,428
- 1933 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$157K311,404
- 1934 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$175K31960
- 1953 Brown Ave Bensalem, PA$178K311,245
- Brown Ave Bensalem, PA--------
- 1939 Brown Ave Bensalem, PA$178K321,699
- 1914 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$202K411,716
- 1927 Brown Ave Bensalem, PA$221K422,084
- 1921 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$230K311,500
- 1905 Brown Ave Bensalem, PA$202K31.51,383
- 1908 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$193K321,386
- 1887 Brown Ave Bensalem, PA$202K41.51,832
- 1900 Virginia Ave Bensalem, PA$142K211,190
- 2918 Hulmeville Rd Bensalem, PA$180K31.51,306
- 2908 Hulmeville Rd Bensalem, PA$176K31.51,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!