- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 255 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,477 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 214011120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Construction Materials \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Outside Lighting, Fireplace Locations \ Living Room, Garage Size \ 2 Car, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, School District \ Detroit, Sewer \ Sewer-Sanitary, Title \ Private - Owned, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Garage Features \ Direct Access, Foundation Details \ Basement, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Architecture Level \ 1 1\2 Story, Property Type \ Residential, Fireplace Fuel \ Natural, Architecture Style \ Bungalow, MLS Area Major \ Det 6-8 Grfld-Dequindre, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Porch Type \ Porch, Foundation Materials \ Block, Warranty \ No, Roof Material \ Asphalt, Porch Type \ Porch - Covered, Basement Type \ Interior Access, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22037051
- Zillow Home ID: 88189844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $36-61K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48235 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Detroit as a whole. Among 48235 homes, this home is 44% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Detroit, and 581.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 19785 Hubbell St-- beds, 1 baths
739 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1946
- 19420 Coyle St1 beds, 1 baths
805 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1944
|19783 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$40K||--||1||880|
|19767 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$39K||--||1.5||954|
|19791 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$35K||3||1.5||1,100|
|19761 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$38K||--||1||877|
|19797 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$35K||3||1||953|
|19751 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$43K||--||1.5||1,423|
|19805 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$42K||--||1||1,383|
|19743 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$36K||--||1.5||784|
|19811 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$42K||3||1.5||1,423|
|19796 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$34K||3||1||900|
|19735 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$46K||--||2.5||1,334|
|19804 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$34K||3||1||824|
|19821 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$44K||--||1||967|
|19744 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$40K||--||1||885|
|19782 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$38K||--||1.5||1,092|
|19766 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$38K||--||1||913|
|19774 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$48K||--||1||1,312|
|19756 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$46K||--||1||1,204|
|19766 Mark Twain St Detroit, MI||$38K||--||1||906|
|19790 Strathmoor St Detroit, MI||$36K||--||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!