198 Bridge St, Beverly, MA 019154 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,331 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $438,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Finished basement, 526 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,151 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0017 B:012A L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59226326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 198 Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 3 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$288K211,599
- 1 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$328K31.51,099
- 5 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA--311,050
- 200 Bridge St Beverly, MA$492K42.52,625
- 191 Bridge St Beverly, MA$422K32.51,849
- 26 Cressy St Beverly, MA$349K41.51,799
- 2 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$278K311,318
- 186 Bridge St Beverly, MA$323K311,560
- 4 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$249K211,072
- 9 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$422K322,661
- 32 Cressy St Beverly, MA$376K31.51,824
- 4 Kathleen Dr Beverly, MA$361K421,890
- 187 Bridge St Beverly, MA$323K421,633
- 6 Kathleen Dr Beverly, MA$372K41.52,568
- 202 Bridge St Beverly, MA$395K31.51,585
- 202 1/2 Bridge St Beverly, MA$295K41.51,943
- 184 Bridge St Beverly, MA$338K321,428
- 8 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$288K22924
- 22 Cressy St Beverly, MA$272K31.51,385
- 10 Virginia Ave Beverly, MA$593K53.53,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292