198 Ellery St, Brooklyn, NY 112065 beds, 3 baths, 2,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,983 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1993
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 017320111
- Zillow Home ID: 30606867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 198 Ellery Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in New York Metro, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 198 Ellery St # 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 196 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$638K----2,916
- 200 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$681K53.53,015
- 194 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$649K----2,916
- 192 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$700K----2,916
- 767 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY$592K----2,916
- 765 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY$506K----2,916
- 190 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$708K----2,916
- 769 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY$996K----3,010
- 763 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.12M312,973
- 773 Park Ave Brooklyn, NY$969K----3,750
- 188 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$1.29M----3,015
- 195 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$715K----2,916
- 180 Throop Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----3,900
- 182 Throop Ave Brooklyn, NY$832K----1,750
- 197 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$560K----2,916
- 184 Throop Ave Brooklyn, NY$914K----2,000
- 186 Throop Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.08M442,772
- 199 Ellery St Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----2,916
- 188 Throop Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.5M----5,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292