198 N 6th St, Newark, NJ 071074 beds, 2,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,609 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $296,750
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,006 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 1401917000000025
- Zillow Home ID: 38700732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 198 N 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Roseville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% lower than in New York Metro, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Roseville home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Roseville home values.
- 196 N 6th St Newark, NJ$126K----2,365
- 200 N 6th St Newark, NJ$161K----1,866
- 194 N 6th St Newark, NJ$141K----1,882
- 202 N 6th St Newark, NJ$108K----1,510
- 192 N 6th St Newark, NJ$119K----2,142
- 204 6th St APT 3L Jersey City, NJ$145K11575
- 204 N 6th St Newark, NJ$150K----2,104
- 204 6th St APT 4L Jersey City, NJ$372K11575
- 204 6th St APT 2R Jersey City, NJ$362K----575
- 204 6th St APT 1L Jersey City, NJ$356K11575
- 188-190 N 6th St Newark, NJ$259K----3,002
- 206 N 6th St Newark, NJ$236K322,352
- 206 6th St APT 3R Jersey City, NJ$375K----575
- 206 6th St APT 3L Jersey City, NJ$360K11575
- 206 6th St APT 1L Jersey City, NJ$383K----550
- 206 6th St APT 4L Jersey City, NJ$587K11575
- 181 N 7th St Newark, NJ$190K54--
- 183 N 7th St Newark, NJ$168K52--
- 179 N 7th St Newark, NJ$243K----2,905
Nearby Schools in Newark
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292