198 Norman St, Port Charlotte, FL 339543 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $317,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 673 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 402201256009
- Zillow Home ID: 43537791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 198 Norman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33954, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% less than in Port Charlotte, and 147.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33954 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33954 home values.
- 206 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$275K322,013
- 190 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$267K332,623
- 214 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$194K321,505
- 182 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$238K332,318
- 199 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$166K321,825
- 191 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 207 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 222 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$189K--21,526
- 174 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$252K332,062
- 215 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 175 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$203K423,075
- 166 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$271K--21,862
- 232 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$330K32.53,712
- 200 Appian St Port Charlotte, FL$248K--32,860
- 192 Appian St Port Charlotte, FL$164K221,837
- 208 Appian St Port Charlotte, FL$244K332,818
- 167 Norman St Port Charlotte, FL$206K332,160
- 23383 Swallow Ave Port Charlotte, FL$158K321,732
- 184 Appian St Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 216 Appian St Port Charlotte, FL$151K321,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!