- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1851
- Views: 3,254 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $810,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $366
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,215 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00194 L:00070
- Zillow Home ID: 56436827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $631-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Cambridge home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Cambridge as a whole. Among North Cambridge homes, this home is valued 42.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.4% less than in Cambridge, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Cambridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Cambridge home values.
|196 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$958K||6||3.5||3,369|
|194 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$732K||4||2.5||1,630|
|190 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$708K||3||1.5||1,688|
|198 Rindge Ave Cambridge, MA||$902K||4||3.5||2,900|
|5 Sargent St Cambridge, MA||$856K||5||2.5||2,458|
|1 Sargent St Cambridge, MA||$842K||4||2.5||2,435|
|9 Sargent St Cambridge, MA||$774K||4||4||2,025|
|193 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$853K||5||2.5||2,346|
|197 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$680K||4||2.5||1,922|
|205 Rindge Ave # R Cambridge, MA||$553K||1||2||1,189|
|205 Rindge Ave UNIT A Cambridge, MA||$541K||3||1.5||1,272|
|205 Rindge Ave UNIT B Cambridge, MA||$696K||2||2||1,500|
|192 Rindge Ave Cambridge, MA||$874K||3||3||2,786|
|13 Sargent St Cambridge, MA||$1.32M||9||4.5||3,741|
|186 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$705K||3||2||--|
|191 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$847K||4||2.5||2,372|
|199 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$917K||6||3||2,346|
|7 Sargent St Cambridge, MA||$889K||3||3.5||2,464|
|182 Sherman St Cambridge, MA||$1.43M||9||6||3,882|
|193 Rindge Ave Cambridge, MA||$668K||5||2.5||1,666|
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!